When decorating your Christmas tree, add lights first, from top to bottom. You'll need approximately 100 lights per foot, or about six 100-light sets for a 6-foot tree. If you use plain ornament collections, such as solid-colored glass balls, add those next, evenly spacing them around the tree. Then fill in empty spaces with unique ornaments and decorations. Visit our Christmas Tree Care & Tips page for tree safety information. Browse the photos below to get inspiration for decorating your tree. For fun facts, visit our History of Christmas Trees page.
Click thumbnail to view full size image.
Themed Christmas Trees
Christmas Shopping Links
- BalsamHill.com: Highly realistic, beautiful, artificial christmas trees plus wreaths, decorations & home decor.
- Christmas Tree for Me: Artificial christmas trees, garlands, wreaths, christmas lights & commercial decorations.
- Ornament Shop: Over 2,000 personalized Christmas ornaments & gifts.
- TreeClassics.com: World's finest artifical Christmas trees plus wreaths, garlands, lights, decorations & more.
- Treetopia.com: High quality, stylish artificial Christmas trees plus wreaths, garlands, decorations, accessoris & more.